Monday, December 21, 2015

DT call ...


We are looking for one new design team member for next year ;o) All you have to do is make a one layer card between December 21st and December 31rd and link it in Linky Tools.

Your term will run from the Januari 2016 to december2016 ;) 
You will be required to submit 2 (some months three) cards per month
You must maintain a current active blog, and you must be willing to promote CAS on Sunday on your blog.

Leaving a comment on the participans blogs but I will make a schedule for that.

You will soon hear from me if you are the lucky new design team member. You can join in this call untill Thursday december 31th. You will hear from me as soon as we picked one new dt member.

Do you have any questions please email me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh so sorry I´ve missed this call! I would try out next time.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete